Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Growing up. Finally.

The truth is, I get older every day, but once in a while I also grow up a little. I first noticed it when I was about 25.  That's when I realized I didn't know anything, and I'd better shut up. 
That didn't last long. But I keep trying.

It happens in stages, and I'm not sure what triggers it, but I'm trying to keep track of some of it.  I've never been one to keep a journal. Because I have brothers. So the obvious solution was to post the whole thing on the internet, right?  It's not enought that one of the boys might read my journal and make fun of me.  I should just let everyone know what a drip I am and be done with it, eh?

So here it is.  Whatever it is.  I'm not sure what the point is, but I suppose I might find out along the way. Growing up is largely about making mistakes and finding out what works and what doesn't. With that in mind, it should all get me closer to wherever it is that I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment