Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why was that so hard?

I finally found out how to close a yahoo mail account.  They don't exactly make it readily apparent.  Once you find the page, it's nothing at all to close the account, provided you remember the password you set up less than 24 hours ago, Jennifer.  But just finding was a real act of moral fortitude.

Or maybe I'm just a moron, and it shouldn't have been such a big deal after all.

In the end, I was finally able to attach You're Doin' It Wrong to another email, so my beloved 3 followers won't have to miss a single episode of my inanity.  Is that a word?

By the way: I remembered what it was I was going to write about yesterday.  Then I started to write it, but I realized it was in too poor of taste for even me.  So, in the end, the evil of technology triumphs over the flippancy of Jennifer.  Lucky break, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment