Friday, June 10, 2011

An Open Letter to the Gift-Buying World

Dear Everyone,

Please, please stop buying Hannah things from which she can remove the clothes.  I know it's potentially stifling to her creativity, but I just can't take it anymore. In the past 48 hours I've picked up a pair of pants pants and two winged tunics from Pixie Hollow dolls, the weird rubberized dress from a tiny Snow White figurine, the skirt from a Build-a-Bear that WILL NOT stop falling off, and innumerable tiny shoes.  Those stinkin' Barbie stilettos are killing me.  If I step on one more it's sure to draw blood.

Pretty please?  I'll be your best friend...

Love,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. um. You're already my best friend. And I bought Buzz Lightyear. His pants don't fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ONE of the reasons you're my best friend.

    ReplyDelete