Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You don't mind, do you?

If I call you Minions?  Because I was messing around on my Blogger Dashboard, and saw that I can change the names of stuff I thought was Standard Issue.

I'm not sure why I think having Minions is better than Followers.  Maybe because then I feel like a super-villain, rather than some prophet.  Should I be Evil or Sacrilegious?  Hmm. Tough choice.

Now if I only had some Bidding to send you all out to do...  It would probably involve the procurement of pie.  I'm pretty solid on that point.  Or cupcakes.   I can see it now: me, holed up in my Fortress of Baked Goods, with my swarming 11 Minions ready to leap at my every command.

Never mind. That sounds like a lot of pressure.  And really, how many cupcakes can I get through in a day?  Ok, probably a lot on the first day, maybe the first 3 days, but after that I think I might start to lose some steam.

Maybe I should change the heading to Ducklings.  It would be pretty cute having 11 ducklings around. As long as they're at least paper-trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment